I help organizations develop and implement a robust sustainability strategy based on the ‘’Triple bottom line – Planet, People, Profits’’. My clients are leading organizations in the luxury goods, beauty, pharmaceutical, biotech, precious metals and multi-utilities sectors. I recently supported a SME in its B’Corp Certification at 360° from idea to certification.
I possess an unusual combination of global commercial know-how and cross-cultural expertise with academic training and experience in sustainability.
I am a veteran Business Development & Sustainability executive, with a track record of 20 years establishing and growing FMCG & Luxury Goods businesses across five continents. I worked in Latin America for a Food MNC and in Europe and Asia, as Country Manager and Regional Director APAC/MEA, for a luxury goods company.
My main fields of expertise are sustainability, international business development, creating & expanding new ventures and building/coaching winning teams.
Academic background includes:
- Sustainability Leadership Certificate, Harvard University
- Diploma in Sustainable Business, Uni St. Gallen & Business School Lausanne
- One Planet Leader Certificate, WWF, IMD Lausanne
- Asian International Executive Program Certificate, INSEAD Singapore
I am certified in the Global Reporting Initiative G4 and Standards Reporting Frameworks
Sustainability and international business development are my passions: I believe that business must be the key driver of the necessary paradigm shift towards a new economy, where positive environmental and societal impacts go hand in hand with superior economic results.
Swiss citizen, I am fluent in German, Spanish, English, Italian & French. I live between Ticino and Romandie.
- Direction / Executive management / Corporate strategy
- Marketing / Communication
- CSR / Sustainable Development
- Operational Management
- Personal and Professional Development
Contact & Région
Management and Financial Consulting
English, French, Deutsch, Italiano