Gustave de Campigneulles
Bringing leadership experience at the intersection of business, sustainability & technology, Gustave’s professional journey -at startups, corporations, government agencies; in Europe, US, Africa, India- shaped his passion: future-proofing businesses by ensuring people & planet thrive.
Nature has flourished for 3.8bn years because it can regenerate. Hence, Gustave strives to bring regenerative vitality to organisations in 3 ways:
1) LEADERSHIP: by inspiring leaders to regenerate self, others, ecosystems;
2) BUSINESS MODEL IMPACT: by assessing what matters & building alliances. B Leader & Circular Economy trained;
3) PRODUCT INNOVATION: by sourcing Nature’s proven strategies. Certified Biomimicry Practitioner.
To drive business transformation, Gustave partners with leaders to tap into their company’s most valuable assets:
1) PEOPLE. Navigating change requires growing the right culture & teams. Gustave has leadership experience shaped by diverse organisational cultures, and international exposure.
2) NETWORKS. Driving change at scale requires allies. Gustave leverages collective action across: i) Partnerships - developed public-private, strategic & academic partnerships for Google; ii) Investments - provided strategic advice to CorpDev for selected investments; iii) Advisory - mentored at internal corporate incubator & external accelerator.
Gustave looks forward to engaging with business leaders seeking to articulate proper questions to develop their sustainability journey.
Direction / Executive management / Corporate strategy
Contact & Région
Aargau (AG), Appenzell Innerrhoden (AI), Appenzell Ausserrhoden (AR), Bern (BE), Basel-Landschaft (BL), Basel-Stadt (BS), Fribourg (FR), Genève (GE), Glarus (GL), Graubünden (GR), Jura (JU), Luzern (LU), Neuchâtel (NE), Nidwalden (NW), Obwalden (OW), St. Gallen (SG), Schaffhausen (SH), Solothurn (SO), Schwytz (SZ), Thurgau (TG), Ticino (TI), Uri (UR), Vaud (VD), Wallis (VS), Zug (ZG), Zürich (ZH)